Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wherefore art though a blog?

The purpose of this blog is to create a reflective journal about my summer course in Theory and Practice in Teacher Education at the University of Tennessee. I will be adding weekly updates about the technological tools and skills that I can use in the science classroom.

So far, we have been created this blog, a website, and have been learning to use Google tools. It's going to be an interesting summer! The blog and the website are free and user friendly, but I hope that they are not too limited in their capabilities. I learned that blogs and websites can be useful tools for teachers and students alike. These tools can be used as an organizational tool, a communicative device, and for many other important tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment